Friday 7 October 2011

Interior Design Research



This is a chair I found when searching Typography Furniture. I am currently working on an artist book. I will base my book on Interior design and mix my ideas with different types of designs. such as Typography, pop up art and Digital Art. I will use lots of diffrent mediums to give vareity to my book.


Within my Interior Design Theme I am attempting to cover all areas. This includes wallpaper designs. I am interested in diffrent coloured designs and eye cacthing patterns.


I will do a small piece on murals too. Maybe I could attempt to make a mural at home and take photos of the final piece to put in my artist book. I am not sure what i will be using to make my mural yet. Most probably collage and mixed media.

No comments:

Post a Comment